Skip to Content
Raisio’s Policy on Quality, Environment, Health and Safety
- Raisio focuses on responsibly produced healthy food.
- Our operations are guided by Raisio’s Purpose: Food for Health, Heart and Earth.
- Quality, environment, health and safety work is an important part of Raisio’s Corporate Responsibility.
- We comply with all local, national and international laws and regulations regarding our operations. We operate in accordance with Raisio Code of Conduct, our other policies and commitments.
- We develop our operations in line with the principle of continuous improvement.
- We systematically train our personnel in quality, environmental, health and safety issues.
- We follow and identify risks related to the quality, environment, health and safety of our own operations. We also plan and implement measures to minimise and manage these risks.
- We are committed to minimising the environmental impact of our operations by focusing on the improvement of energy and material efficiency and on the reduction of carbon dioxide emissions.
- We make use of environmentally friendly innovations.
Health and safety
- We are committed to actively developing safety to protect our personnel, property and environment against accidents and damage.
- We support the physical and mental well-being of our personnel through systematic operating models.
- Accident prevention is the priority in our safety work.
- We systematically develop the quality of our operations.
- We meet the expectations of our customers and consumers and we do not compromise on product safety.
- We ensure the quality and safety of our products with certifications, audits, staff training and effective processes.