Notification of managers' and their closely associated persons' transactions to the Company and Financial Supervisory Authority as of 3 July 2016
As of 3 July 2016, the Market Abuse Regulation (MAR, EU No 596/2014) requires the issuer's managers and their closely associated persons to notify the issuer and the Financial Supervisory Authority about the transactions they have made with the shares, debt instruments, derivatives or other financial instruments of that issuer.
The time limit for making the notification is very short; the manager's notification as well as the Company's stock exchange release must be submitted no later than three (3) business days after the date of the transaction. For example, if the transaction in Raisio plc shares has been conducted on Friday, the Company must issue a stock exchange release no later than the following Wednesday. Possible delay sanctions fall upon the person under obligation to notify and the Company.
Instructions for submitting the transaction notification:
1. Fill in the transaction notification form
The form is available at:
- Johdon liiketoimien ilmoituslomake (suomeksi, pdf)
- Anmälningsblankett för transaktioner utförda av personer i ledande ställning (på svenska, pdf)
- Notification form for managers' transactions (in English, pdf)
When completing the form, you will need the following information:
Raisio plc’s LEI code: 74370083282NHIP4QD02
Trading symbols of Raisio plc shares
free share: RAIVV
restricted share: RAIKV
ISIN codes of Raisio plc shares
free share: FI0009002943
restricted share: FI0009800395
The notification reference is automatically generated on the form so you do not need to add it.
2. Send the filled form attached to an e-mail to the Company and to the Financial Supervisory Authority immediately after the transaction is completed.
The form attached to an email is sent to the Company and the Financial Supervisory Authority as follows:
- Sending to the Financial Supervisory Authority:
- Go to https://securemail.bof.fi and send the form as a secured e-mail to email@example.com
- Sending to Raisio plc:
- Send the form attached to an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include your phone number in your email so that the Company can contact you in case there are any questions related to your notification
- In case of any problems, please contact email@example.com
- Do not send the form by post because of the short time frame (3 business days)!
- Raisio plc publishes the notification it has received in a stock exchange release promptly after receipt of the notification.
Further information on the regulation concerning the notifications of managers' and their closely associated persons' transactions is available at, for example:
A more extensive description of the MAR is available on the MAR website of Financial Supervisory Authority at http://www.finanssivalvonta.fi/en/Regulation/International_Projects/mar/Pages/Default.aspx
A link to the regulation text The Market Abuse Regulation EU no 596/2014 (MAR):